expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

New Customised Giftable Sets! Dress your gifts in style.

Ever cringed at the sight of glittery store-bought gift paper? Been guilty of getting the helpful ladies at the shop wrap your presents in the most hideous foil?
There’s no denying we all judge gifts by their wrapping. 


Gifts nestled in rustling tissue, festooned with an origami rose or accompanied by a personal note just feel that much more special than one hastily wrapped in mismatched paper and Cello-tape!
And even if you have to get a gift wrapped in-store, there are still ways to make them look special. 


I have been obsessed with gift wrapping, I actually own books on gift wrap. I always end up being the designated gift wrapper every year at Christmas time, when no one else feels like tackling the heap of presents waiting to be transformed. I love to try to make each one different by changing up the paper, the labels or the colour combinations.

But what I find most memorable are embellishments and personalised gift tags.


Eclectic Traditional Giftable Set

I was actually inspired by my beautiful friend and her adorable family to create this Giftable set she could use to dress her gifts. She loves to entertain, and I thought a personalised Giftable Stationery set would make so much sense.    

This Giftable set is in an Eclectic Traditional style and contains stickers, gift tags, decorative wine tags and  thank you note cards. All in a beautiful boxed set that makes a beautiful gift in itself.






You could have a set each for yourself, your family and your kids. They can be in a classic, vintage, modern, funky, traditional or any style you choose. Go on indulge yourself, order a Giftable set and make all your gifts much more special. Send me an email if you would like to own or gift one of these sets.
Check out our facebook page http://on.fb.me/ZNUJge for inspiration on how to use this Giftable Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...