If you are the sort of person who still cherishes a hand-made note or card in the post, get ready to be sending a lot more of them with Prêt à Papier’s Personalised Stationery Kits. Sending a personalised notecard is a mark of the importance and value the sender places on the relationship with the recipient and in today’s mad-dash world conveys a sense of old-fashioned thoughtfulness and taste.

Prêt à Papier Personalised Stationery sets are made so that they completely reflect you — from the colours, fonts and style to the feel of the paper. Each kit is created after a personalised consultation over the phone, in person or over email to make sure there’s no other like it.
Here are a few sets I recently designed for very special clients that are as unique as the designs themselves. I wanted to do different posts for each set but then I thought, I'd let you compare how the same elements ie, personalised gifttags, blank notecards, stickers and wine tags were treated so differently to reflect the tastes and style of 3 very different clients.


.JPG)
You can choose to have a whole giftable set designed with your name, your family names or your kids names and use it to dress up your gifts in style or simply write a beautiful personalised thank you note or personal message to a friend.
Check out more pictures of our Giftable and custom stationery sets on our Facebook Page
Prêt à Papier Personalised Stationery sets are made so that they completely reflect you — from the colours, fonts and style to the feel of the paper. Each kit is created after a personalised consultation over the phone, in person or over email to make sure there’s no other like it.
Here are a few sets I recently designed for very special clients that are as unique as the designs themselves. I wanted to do different posts for each set but then I thought, I'd let you compare how the same elements ie, personalised gifttags, blank notecards, stickers and wine tags were treated so differently to reflect the tastes and style of 3 very different clients.


You can choose to have a whole giftable set designed with your name, your family names or your kids names and use it to dress up your gifts in style or simply write a beautiful personalised thank you note or personal message to a friend.
Check out more pictures of our Giftable and custom stationery sets on our Facebook Page
Love your blog! I've been looking for some inspiration on creating personalised stationery and this has really helped. Thank you!
ReplyDelete