I love giving gifts as much as I enjoy receiving them. I look forward to shopping for festive and Christmassy wrapping paper, ribbons and other trimmings as soon as all the Christmas things hit the shops. I mix and match different textures and colours to make each and every gift unique and personal.
As a tradition we always buy a few gifts for each of our family members, rather than just one . That is way more fun than just getting one gift. What I love to do, and actually works really well is to wrap each persons gift in one particular wrapping paper, so when everybody is hunting for their gifts under the tree on Christmas morning, they know exactly which ones are theirs..... and for a big family like ours, nobody misses any gifts!
One thing I didn't have to shop for this year were gift tags, I designed a set of Christmas giftables, which included gift tags, bottle tags, stickers or cupcake toppers. There's also a special "Made with love", tag for those extra special handmade or home made gifts and goodies.
So if you are sitting on your carpet, listening to Christmas carols, surrounded by paper, tissue, tape and ribbons galore with a stack of presents to wrap, download the free Christmas gift wrap printable set, just print and cut out the tags to personalise your gifts with little messages especially for your friends and family.
As a tradition we always buy a few gifts for each of our family members, rather than just one . That is way more fun than just getting one gift. What I love to do, and actually works really well is to wrap each persons gift in one particular wrapping paper, so when everybody is hunting for their gifts under the tree on Christmas morning, they know exactly which ones are theirs..... and for a big family like ours, nobody misses any gifts!
One thing I didn't have to shop for this year were gift tags, I designed a set of Christmas giftables, which included gift tags, bottle tags, stickers or cupcake toppers. There's also a special "Made with love", tag for those extra special handmade or home made gifts and goodies.
So if you are sitting on your carpet, listening to Christmas carols, surrounded by paper, tissue, tape and ribbons galore with a stack of presents to wrap, download the free Christmas gift wrap printable set, just print and cut out the tags to personalise your gifts with little messages especially for your friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment