Just as the paper on which you write a note speaks more than the note itself, so can the gift wrap paper you wrap your presents with.
So when a lovely lady wanted me to design a personalised gift wrapping set for her nephew's first special birthday gift, she wanted it to reflect the theme of " Things that move."
She lovingly collected a selection of toys, books, clothes and games all to to with cars, trucks, trains and things that GO! They were all to go in this charming white crate with wheels.
She wanted a selection of coordinating wrapping papers and gift boxes to fill the crate up with.

I came up with a gift wrap set that consisted of large gift wrap sheets in 3 designs, one with different modes of transport and their tracks, one with different wheels and one with little scooters.
I kept the colours pale with contrasts of red and navy blue.
The set also included belly bands, pillow boxes and customised gift tags.
If you would like me to create a custom gift wrap set to wrap up your gifts in style, contact Pret a Papier, we can create something to make your gifts stand out, much before they are even opened.

So when a lovely lady wanted me to design a personalised gift wrapping set for her nephew's first special birthday gift, she wanted it to reflect the theme of " Things that move."
She wanted a selection of coordinating wrapping papers and gift boxes to fill the crate up with.
I came up with a gift wrap set that consisted of large gift wrap sheets in 3 designs, one with different modes of transport and their tracks, one with different wheels and one with little scooters.
The set also included belly bands, pillow boxes and customised gift tags.
If you would like me to create a custom gift wrap set to wrap up your gifts in style, contact Pret a Papier, we can create something to make your gifts stand out, much before they are even opened.


Keep this going please, great job!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web page :: ramadan 2013 prayer schedule
It is the best time to make some plans for the
ReplyDeletefuture and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to
suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
Perhaps you could write next articles referring
to this article. I wish to read more things about it!
My weblog; Ramadan gift idea